Always check that your package is intact when you pick it up from an agent or receive it from a driver, if the package is damaged, this must be immediately reported to the agent or to the driver. Then unpack the package and check that all products are intact and work as they should, if they do not, you must email us within 24 hours of receiving the package or call our customer service on +46 70-8854451 and we will help you further.
We need this immediately for ALL types of damage, e.g. at
Transport damage / Missing item / Wrong item / Fault in the item.
We need the following information from you to be able to help you in the best way.
Submit any photos we require as per the points below within 48 hours of receiving the item.
We need these photos to be able to report your damage or loss to the shipping company.
1. Take a clear and legible picture of the shipping label from the transport company.
2. Photograph all 6 sides of the shipping carton.
3. Open the box and take a picture of how the product was packaged when you opened the box.
4. Lift the product out of the box including the packing material and photograph all its sides while it remains in its packing material.
5. Then take a clear picture of the inside of the box while it is empty.
6. Remove the packing material from the product and photograph all sides of the product, including a clear picture of the damage taken from a distance so that you can see where on the product the damage is.
7. Take a close-up of the injury(s).
8. Scanned image or photo on the packing slip an A4 Paper on received Products.
9. Image of EAN number (A barcode label on the product / packaging with a 13-digit long number)
10. Video showing the error on your product. (In the case of warranty cases)
11. Attach all pictures in another email email@example.com and enter your order number
Attention! Remember to take clear pictures so we can see what it says and full labels etc. are included in the picture.
You can send the pictures / video over with https://wetransfer.com/ to us if they are enlarged.