makes it easy to prioritise your personal care without any excuses, as it offers the best and latest beauty, relaxation and wellbeing items! The Electric Lice Comb with Handle Unlicer InnovaGoods Wellness Care
is a good example of these! Discover a wide range of high-quality products which stand out for their functionality, efficiency and innovative design.
An electric lice comb that effectively removes lice, larvae and nits using contact via small discharges which are imperceptible and harmless to human beings. A painless, natural (eco-friendly) method with no unpleasant smells, as it is reusable and avoids the use of chemical or toxic products that are harmful to the skin and the environment. The wireless design (it works with batteries) and its ergonomic handle enable a better grip and a more comfortable use without cables or plugs. It has a protective comb-shaped cover to use as a normal comb and so that hair can be combed without contaminating other combs. It also switches itself off automatically after 5 minutes of not being used and it has an LED indicator light. This innovative electric lice comb is easy to use: before you begin, comb clean, dry hair with the additional comb placed in the device: to start the process, remove the additional comb and press the power button; then, you just need to separate sections of hair and glide the metal comb from the roots to the tips which, as they come into contact with lice or nits, will emit a sound. It includes a small brush in the battery compartment which is very useful for cleaning the comb at the end of the process. It is also suitable for pets.
- Innovative and functional design
- Eco-friendly: No odours or chemicals
- Ergonomic Handle
- Protective Case: additional comb
- Button: On/Off
- LED in operation indicator
- Automatic shutdown
- Comfortable, simple and safe use
- Small cleaning brush
- Also suitable for pets
- Battery operated (2 x AAA, not included)
- Approx. dimensions: 15 x 5,5 x 2,5 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian)